Pages

mail day is a lovely day

Friday, November 29, 2013

many of you know i heart etsy.

even today i snapped a picture of emilymae sporting three different etsy items all at once.
(hat, hoodie, skirt)

2013-11-29 10.48.45

well, i've been wanting to create my own etsy shop for months and months (truthfully for years) and i finally did it!  friends & family - may i introduce to you . . . .MailDay

thanks to everyone who has been cheering me on while i tried to create this, while it was all just scribbles in my notebook, and especially my muggy who has always supported my ideas & creativity and helped entertain a not sleepy emilymae while i tried to put the finishing touches on my shop and actually write this post.

click my logo above to check out the shop and click here for the ‘about’ section which will explain some of my thoughts leading me to this project.

i only have five items up so far but you have to start somewhere and since saturday is small business saturday and i wanted to join the party with my own small business opening!

i’ve talked with chris several times about the concept of ‘figure out what you love and find a way to get paid for it’ so this is my own attempt.  at some point i’m also going to figure out how to market myself as an etsy personal shopper (to help narrow down the endless choices for those slightly intimidated by the world of etsy) and doing the design and formatting work for photo cards (thanks alisha for letting me help with your holiday cards in the past) and photo books (you know those cute abc books with pictures of your little ones that you see on pinterest?  i love doing that sort of thing!).  holler if you might interest in any of those ‘services’ or have suggestions for marketing myself in those areas.  thanks!

well, here i go!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Its PERFECT! So in love with your new shop:)

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground